BARB runs free training sessions for subscribers to help the media and advertising industry better understand the strength of the TV broadcast currency.
There are now two sessions to choose from; one to support the emerging generation of media agency, broadcaster and advertiser talent, and another to advance the skills of those already established in the television industry.
BARB Boot camp gives you an introduction to who we are and what we do. It will take you through how the BARB panel is formed and how we measure viewing from panel households. It will also give you insight into our plans for the future, including the work we have already undertaken with TV player data and census measurement.
This is a great session for those who are new to the industry or want to brush up on the latest jargon and reports. To book places for you and your colleagues, or to organise a private presentation for your team, please contact Client Services Manager Sarah Mowbray or Communications Manager Jessica Bromley.
For those who already use BARB data but are curious to find out what more they can do, then we recommend our new Reboot sessions. These sessions help you understand their potential, including how new developments will shape the future of the BARB service.
Reboot focuses on the following topics and questions:
- What demographics do we collect from our panel?
- How are the BARB data structured and how can they help you analyse TV viewing?
- Tips on segmenting and creating dynamic audiences.
- Using the BARB Establishment Survey to understand your potential audience and size.
- How are SVOD services growing and overlapping with TV platforms?
- Project Dovetail: How will it work and what will you get?
To find out more, please contact email@example.com.
Boot camp and Reboot sessions last 1-2 hours and are held at BARB’s offices in central London. They are free and for BARB subscribers only.